A Telegram account may become a highly useful tool for business purposes. Due to its unique message feature Telegram has grown in popularity. For using this app it asks for your phone number. But it is also possible you can use telegram without using your phone number, just using different methods. As millions of people all over the world use this messenger every day, you can easily contact your customers, receive and make calls, and grow the audience steadily. However, it is not convenient to create an account in Telegram using your own phone number because it may be considered spam and be blocked. HotTelecom has a way to solve this problem, which is available at https://hottelecom.biz/virtual-number-for-telegram.html.
Benefits of Online Numbers
An account in Telegram can be easily created in a few steps on the HotTelecom website. Here, you can get a virtual or online number. The latter gives all the possibilities that a real number can offer and even more:
- A real phone number is always linked to a SIM card, but a virtual number is created without it.
- The use of a virtual number is not expensive.
- You can link it to all the messengers, for example, Telegram.
Therefore, with a virtual number from HotTelecom, you’ll get all the needed features to work via the Telegram messenger.
Creation of an Account via an Online Number
How to start using a popular messenger without a real number, and is it really possible? HotTelecom will assist you through the entire process. Just follow a few simple steps:
- Create an account on the HotTelecom website.
- Choose the number that suits you most.
- Make a payment according to the tariff plan.
- Register a Telegram account using a virtual number.
You’ll find that HotTelecom provides other useful solutions for communication via different messengers. Prices are reasonable and affordable, and you can always contact our specialists to clarify all the available options.
Start your account in Telegram with a virtual number from HotTelecom and enjoy all the pros of our modern service.
Sign up Telegram Account Without Phone Number
We all use different types of apps in our daily life. Which is very helpful for us. like WhatsApp. These kinds of apps ask for our phone number. When you sign up on Telegram, it also asks for a phone number. But some people don’t like sharing their phone numbers for security reasons. There are also some users who don’t have a sim card. However, we are providing some effective methods which can help you to use Telegram without using your phone number.
1. Get Telegram Using NextNow App
Using the NextNow app is very useful and the easiest way to sign up for Telegram without using your phone number. This App provides users Canada or US-based phone numbers which you can use to verify your Telegram Account.
- First you need to download the TextNow app from google playstore.
- After downloading this app. This app will prompt you to select your free number. Make sure you save or note that number. You need to enter that number into Telegram. Now you can verify your account with this number.
- After that, select the same country you have chosen before. Enter the noted number and tap on next.
- Telegram will send you verification code or call you. enter the verification code. Telegram will be verified and you can use Telegram just by adding your name.
2. Use Landline Number
The second method is you can use your landline number. Many users don’t know but they can also use their landline phone number. Here is the process.
Open Telegram app. Select your country. Enter your landline phone number. Next, receive a verification code from Telegram. your landline cannot receive any text message. Therefore, you should wait for the call. Maximum between two minutes you will get a call from Telegram. They can tell you the verification code. Enter the number on your phone. Just add your name and profile picture. Now you can enjoy telegram.